8.06.2010


Comic : Noah and Miriam - - - August . 2o1o


Recently, I've received beautiful drawings/comics by Garrett Young, also known as Doctorpmaru, in mail. It is amazing. So gorgeous and mysterious work he does! Which it made me inspired to draw and write stories! Thank you so much, Garrett. It's such a rare feeling to get excited over other's art. It is not that I dislike other's work, I am simply not interested in art. I've lost some interests over my own work lately.. I guess sometimes we all need that inspiration and excitements over creating something in order to create more.

anyways,
I've been sitting here and there at coffee shops writing small parts of stories and trying to remember some fragments of dream I have had. Also trying to remember all the beautiful moments I had in my past memories. Sometimes all these moments are hard to describe them into words. Even drawings won't convey or translate what that moments were like. That is the greatest challenge to this project.

Along the new portrait project, Our Hands Will Evetually Destroy Everything Beautiful series and Permanent Vacation series, I will work on the comic here and there.

No comments: